Sliding Door Lock Handle Anti-theft with Keys for Barn Wood Furniture Hardware
This door lock fit for double doors; suitable for either left or right handed door. This door lock can be bolted inside or locked outside. When it is bolted inside, it can be unlocked by key from outside. This door latch lock will give a country look to your wood barn door. Very strong and beautifully made.
- Constructed of high grade zinc alloy and comes in electroplating finish, anti-corrosion, dust and oil resistant.
- Solid knob, thickened and widened design, more comfortable and convenient.
- This door latch lock will give a country look to your wood barn door. Very strong and beautifully made.
- Suitable for either left or right handed door.
- This door lock can be bolted inside or locked outside.When it is bolted inside ,it can be unlocked by key from outside.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Handle Material: Aluminum Alloy
Panel Material: Zinc Alloy
Lock Bolt Material: Zinc Alloy
Lock Plug Material: Zinc & Copper
Color: Silver, Gold ( optional )
Suitable Door Thickness: 35-45mm / 1.4-1.8inch
Package Weight: Approx. 571g~582g
1 x Sliding Door Lock
3 x Keys
4 x Screws
1. Please allow 1-2 cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
2. Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
1. Put the lock into the already chiseled hole, tighten it with the self tapping screw, then hit the lock hook to ensure smooth, and then retracting the lock back to the lock body.
2. Pull out the key, the lock on the foot plate or the vertical beam, the lock body through the cross hole, and the outer plate close to the outside of the door.
3. Adjust the direction of the knob according to the lock ruler, and insert the knob hole on the inner compound plate into the lock ruler. Then the two screws hole of the inner compound plate is applied to the two studs on the front outer panel, and then the inner and outer panels are fastened by two M4 screws. If the lock ruler is too long, it should be properly truncated.
4. Install the buckle plate and the buckle box: install the buckle plate and the buckle box on the symmetrical position of the door frame, so that the lock hook can be entered smoothly and hit out.
5. After installation, try opening. First, insert the key into the test and open it. The lock hooks should be pushed in, and it should be smooth. Then pull out the key and use the knob to try and open it. The lock hook must go in and play smoothly. The door is opened with a key or knob, and the lock is pushed into the door, and it should be smooth.